Working with Startups & Entrepreneurs
As an entrepreneur, I know first hand what new startups and entrepreneurs deal with. I provide value to companies at different stages and in different fields. In the wearable field, I have hundreds of hours of hands-on experience with Google Glass and with Glass developers. I’ve been researching the industry and developed Glass related products. It means I have a unique point of view of how to build the right experience to your smart Glass apps. Moreover, I’ve built and am managing Wearable Valley. You should Contact me if you need help with the following fields:
- Product characterization and design – Hands-On work on developing your product/wearable.
- Market research work – Current players, trends, understanding where the market is going – White papers, consulting and one on one.
- Build your online presence effectively-From a marketing plan to full execution and results. Content, video, distribution, the works.
- Networking– Use my vast network of connections. Developers, designers, investors, opinion leaders, bloggers, journalists and others.
I speak mainly about:
- Wearable technology and innovation – DOWNLOAD PDF
- New media strategy: Marketing, online communities and how to go viral
- Digital public diplomacy: Israel and the IDF online, digital crisis management, digital politics
To get a complete list of my talks and videos go to my Speaking Page.
Social Media and Beyond
I have years of experience in content marketing, community building & management, hackathons and garage events production, crisis management, digital diplomacy and wartime strategy and tactics. These are the knowledge, experience and tools that I bring onboard to help you achieve your goals. Contact me if you need help with the following fields:
- Understanding the landscape of social networks for your company – Mentoring sessions face to face/Skype.
- Creating your business social strategy
- Assisting with a social media plan creation and executing it as your social media manager.
- Coaching your social media intern to become a ninja.
- Issue and crisis management – Helping you go through crises, using your web and social presence. Strategic and hands on consulting until the issue is solved.
- producing community events to promote your organization’s needs. From forming the idea to executing it and pushing it to social media and PR. Black belt in producing hackathons and garage events.